FSMA PCQI FOR HUMAN FOOD WORKSHOP
IN-PERSON CLASSROOM TRAINING
$895 PER STUDENT
FSMA FSPCA PREVENTIVE CONTROLS FOR HUMAN FOOD WORKSHOP FOR
PREVENTIVE CONTROLS QUALIFIED INDIVIDUAL (PCQI)
Course Description: The Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-based Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation (referred to as the Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation) is intended to ensure safe manufacturing/processing, packing and holding of food products for human consumption in the United States. The regulation requires that certain activities must be completed by a “Preventive Controls Qualified Individual” (PCQI) who has successfully completed training in the development and application of risk-based preventive controls. This course, developed by the FSPCA, is the standardized curriculum recognized by the FDA and successful completion of this course meets the requirements for a PCQI.
FSMA/FSPCA Training: $895 per person
Course Title: FSMA FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Workshop for Preventive Controls Qualified Individual
Course Agenda: Download PDF
September 15-17, 2020 DENVER, CO REGISTER HERE – $100 off thru August 29th!
November 17-19, 2020 DENVER, CO REGISTER HERE – $100 off thru October 31st!
January 26-28, 2021 DENVER, CO REGISTER HERE – $100 off thru January 9th!
Included with Registration:
- 2.5-day Workshop presented by Nancy Scharlach, Lead Instructor (certificate #7323330) for the FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Course.
- FSPCA Participant Manual
- FSPCA Exercise Workbook
- FSPCA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual certificate issued by AFDO
- Coffee, Water
- Discounted Room Rates available (must be booked at least 21 days in advance)
An outline of the FSPCA curriculum for Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls for Human Food is described in the agenda as follows:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Course
- Chapter 2: Food Safety Plan Overview
- Chapter 3: Good Manufacturing Practices and Other Prerequisite Programs
- Chapter 4: Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Chapter 5: Chemical, Physical, and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Chapter 6: Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety Plan
- Chapter 7: Resources for Food Safety Plans
- Chapter 8: Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
- Chapter 9: Process Preventive Controls
- Chapter 10: Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Chapter 11: Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Chapter 12: Supply-Chain Preventive Controls
- Chapter 13: Verification and Validation Procedures
- Chapter 14: Record-keeping Procedures
- Chapter 15: Recall Plan
- Chapter 16: Regulation Overview – GMP and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food
Payment of $895 is due in full at the time of registration
You may substitute another person if you are unable to attend the class. Please notify us at least one day prior to the start of your scheduled class.
You may reschedule prior to 15 days before your class date at no charge.
If you would like to reschedule 14 days or less prior to your class date, there will be a $100 rescheduling fee
Cancellations and Refunds:
Cancellations made 30 days or more before the scheduled class date will receive a full refund
Cancellations made between 15 and 29 days before the scheduled class date will receive an 85% refund.
Cancellations within 15 days of the scheduled class date will not receive a refund.
Any cancellations that affect the group discount rates will be refunded according to both the discount and cancellation policies
FSMA International reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course with at least one week’s notice to the customer. Should the course be canceled or rescheduled, customers have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
For more information, please contact FSMA International directly at 303.593.2757 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FSMA International’s liability is limited to the course fee less any applied discounts.