FSMA PREVENTIVE CONTROLS FOR HUMAN FOOD (PCQI) WORKSHOP – PART 2 ONLY
FSMA FSPCA PREVENTIVE CONTROLS FOR HUMAN FOOD WORKSHOP FOR PREVENTIVE CONTROLS QUALIFIED INDIVIDUAL (PCQI)
Get your FSPCA PCQI Certificate of Training from world renowned instructor Nancy Scharlach (CLICK HERE for Bio), who has held a career in Food Safety for close to 25 years. To date she has been the Lead Instructor for over 60 courses and has helped nearly 500 students attain their PCQI certificate.
Already have your PCQI Certificate but need a refresher? Then this is the perfect course for you! Since you already have your PCQI Certificate, skip Part 1 but spend 8 hours with a lively review, discussion, and exercises to renew and update your knowledge!
Course Description: The Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-based Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation (referred to as the Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation) is intended to ensure safe manufacturing/processing, packing and holding of food products for human consumption in the United States. The regulation requires that certain activities must be completed by a “Preventive Controls Qualified Individual” (PCQI) who has successfully completed training in the development and application of risk-based preventive controls. This course, developed by the FSPCA, is the standardized curriculum recognized by the FDA and successful completion of this course meets the requirements for a PCQI.
Instructions for Registration:
- PART 1: Register (and pay separately) for the Online Self-Study course managed directly through the FSPCA HERE
- PART 2: Choose a date below and register for the PART 2 portion of the Workshop
- Complete PART 1 within six (6) months of initial registration
- Complete PART 2 within six (6) months of completing PART 1
* For more detailed information about the FSPCA PCQI Blended Course, CLICK HERE
November 18, 2021 Live-Online $495.00 per person REGISTER HERE
Included with Registration:
- 1-Day Workshop presented by Nancy Scharlach, Lead Instructor (certificate #7323330) for the FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Course
- FSPCA Participant Manual (pdf only for online courses)
- FSPCA Exercise Workbook (pdf only for online courses)
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Certificate of Training* issued by AFDO (included with your purchase of PART 1)
- FSPCA Certificate of Training – If you are a new PCQI, you must provide proof of completing PART 1 before attending the PART 2 workshop. The PART 2 Instructor-Led Course will review the material from PART 1, address questions that you may have related to the material, and complete exercises applying the knowledge that you have gained. Upon completion of the 2-Part Blended Course, participants will receive the FSPCA “Certificate of Training” which provides evidence that the individual meets the training requirement of the “preventive controls qualified individual”.
* If you attend Part 2 only as a “refresher course”, you will not receive a new Certificate of Training.
Payment is due in full at the time of registration
You may substitute another person if you are unable to attend the class. Please notify us at least one day prior to the start of your scheduled class
You may reschedule prior to 15 days before your class date at no charge
If you would like to reschedule 14 days or less prior to your class date, there will be a $100 rescheduling fee
Cancellations and Refunds:
Cancellations made 30 days or more before the scheduled class date will receive a full refund
Cancellations made between 15 and 29 days before the scheduled class date will receive an 85% refund.
Cancellations within 15 days of the scheduled class date will not receive a refund.
Any cancelations that affect the group discount rates will be refunded according to both the discount and cancellation policies
FSMA International reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course with at least one week’s notice to the customer. Should the course be canceled or rescheduled, customers have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund
For more information, please contact FSMA International directly at 303.593.2757 or email@example.com
FSMA International’s liability is limited to the course fee less any applied discounts