FSMA FOREIGN SUPPLIER VERIFICATION PROGRAMS (FSVP)
IN-PERSON CLASSROOM TRAINING
$895 PER STUDENT
FSMA FOREIGN SUPPLIER VERIFICATION PROGRAMS WORKSHOP
Course Description: This course will provide participants with the knowledge to implement the requirements of the “Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) for Importers of Food for Humans and Animals” regulation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This regulation is one of a number of regulations and guidance that implement the provisions of the 2011 Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), which focuses on safe food practices. This course is designed for:
- U.S.‐based importers who meet the definition of “importer” in the FSVP rule, which includes those who own or are the consignee of food at the time of entry, or, if no owner or consignee exists, the U.S. agent or representative of the foreign owner.
- Others who have an interest in ensuring that the requirements of the FSVP rule are met, including brokers, exporters, foreign suppliers of food that will be exported to the U.S., persons/business owners who currently buy food from foreign sources, and representatives of foreign governments.
The FSVP curriculum was designed by regulatory, academia, and industry professionals and developed with funding from the FDA as part of the FSPCA (Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance). Attending this course will help you understand the FSVP requirements and how those requirements can be met in your particular circumstance.
FSVP Workshop Price: $895 per person
Course Title: Foreign Supplier Verification Programs Workshop
March 10-11, 2020 DENVER, CO REGISTER HERE – $100 off thru February 22nd!
June 2-3, 2020 DENVER, CO REGISTER HERE – $100 off thru May 16th!
December 1-2, 2020 DENVER, CO REGISTER HERE – $100 off thru November 14th!
Included with Registration:
- 2.5-day Workshop presented by Nancy Scharlach, Lead Instructor (certificate #7323330) for the FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Course.
- FSPCA Participant Manual
- FSPCA Exercise Workbook
- FSPCA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual certificate issued by AFDO
- Coffee, Water
- Discounted Room Rates available (must be booked at least 21 days in advance)
An outline of the FSPCA curriculum for FSMA FOREIGN SUPPLIER VERIFICATION PROGRAMS is described in the agenda as follows:
Chapter 1: Context: FSMA and FSVP
Chapter 2: Setting the Stage: Building the Foundation for the FSVP Process
Chapter 3: Overview of Requirements
PCPS Session: Preventive Controls and Produce Safety Session
Chapter 4: Hazard Analysis
Chapter 5: Evaluation and Approval of Foreign Supplier
Chapter 6: Foreign Supplier Verification
Chapter 7: Reevaluation of Foreign Supplier
Chapter 8: Importer Identification
Chapter 9: Importance of Records
Chapter 10: FDA Oversight
Payment of $895 is due in full at the time of registration.
You may substitute another person if you are unable to attend the class. Please notify us at least one day prior to the start of your scheduled class.
You may reschedule prior to 15 days before your class date at no charge.
If you would like to reschedule 14 days or less prior to your class date, there will be a $100 rescheduling fee.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Cancellations made 30 days or more before the scheduled class date will receive a full refund.
Cancellations made between 15 and 29 days before the scheduled class date will receive an 85% refund.
Cancellations within 15 days of the scheduled class date will not receive a refund.
Any cancellations that affect the group discount rates will be refunded according to both the discount and cancellation policies.
FSMA International reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course with at least one week’s notice to the customer. Should the course be cancelled or rescheduled, customers have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
For more information, please contact FSMA International directly at 303.593.2757 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FSMA International’s liability is limited to the course fee less any applied discounts.